CDCO Architecture & Engineering Consultants was established under Certificate of Business Registration for Joint Stock Company, Business Code 0302879637 by Business Registration Office – HCMC Planning & Investment Department, the first registration dated March 13, 2003, the 8th registration for change dated November 1, 2021.
To meet the evolving needs of our clients with the updated technologies and best talents.
Reliability, speed and flexibility that our client can be assured of.
The core of our strategy for growth is our firm commitment to the highest standards of quality.
With our team’s expertise and experience gained from performing a variety of projects of domestic and foreign clients, CDCo's expert team is fully qualified to complete all stages of a construction investment project: market survey, feasibility study report preparation, topographic and geotechnical survey, planning, design, cost estimation, design verification, legal advice, construction supervision and project management.
- Current status survey
- Topographic survey
- Geotechnical survey
- Mechanical, electrical, water supply and drainage, waste water treatment
- Fire protection
- Interior design
- Landscape design
- Feasibility Study Report
- Environment Impact Assessment Report
- Requirement for technical survey and design
- Specification Report
- Tender advice
- Verification for design and cost estimation
- Supervision of construction & equipment installation
- Supervision of fire prevention and fighting erection
- Project management
- As-built document
- Submission for Investment Principle Agreement
- Submission for assessment of Feasibility Study Report
- Submission for assessment & approval of Environment Impact Assessment Report
- Submission for approval of building’s height
- Submission for assessment & approval of fire protection design
- Submission for agreement of connections (traffic, electric, water supply and water drainage)
- Submission for assessment of design & cost estimation
- Submission for promulgation of Construction Permit
- Acceptance procedure for completion of works and put into use